Monday, October 10, 2005

Rainbow

Before the appearance of a rainbow, there must be rain. The white sunlight captured by thousands droplets of water and is refracted and reflected, forming rainbow.

I was feeling rather moody these few weeks. My life have been rather turbulent these few weeks- colleagues leaving one after another; being misunderstood when I am trying my best to be helpful etc etc. I was feeling lousy and still feeling lousy a few hours ago, can't do much work. Suddenly I remembered this lovely character in a TVB drama. She was born with congential heart disease, doctors told her she would not survive past a year but she did. She was a very positive person, cheerful and always smiling. She loves rainbows because they represent hope after a storm. No matter how gloomy, dark and cold the sky is now, have hope, a rainbow will soon appear. I know mine's coming soon. ;-)

No comments: