Monday, July 10, 2006

Coldplay comes to Singapore

Last week, Brownie received 3 complimentary tics to Coldplay concert from his client. Coldplay? Who are they? Hmm...never heard of this band before...anyways since it's free...why not?

Before this evening's concert, Porkie did my homework. Went to their official website and found out that they are an Australian band, apparently now on world tour. Before the concert, I asked my brother, "So who's Coldplay and what songs they sing?" My brother mumbled some words that sounded totally foreign to me. I stared blankly at him and he finally got frustrated and said,"they are not your era!"

Half an hour later, sitting in the fully packed indoor stadium, Coldplay burst onto the stage, belting out songs which really sounded alien to me. What's more, the music was loud and I was busy covering Boy Boy with my shawl *hmm..mother's instict huh?

Then, I heard something familiar...."Look at the stars, look how they shine for you ...." Hey, I know this song...., who says I am dinosaur?!!

No comments: