Thursday, July 17, 2008

The day my class played a prank on me

17th July 08, 2.30pm. I was walking along the corridor to my class, E35D. i saw one of colleague who asked how was Isaac's op. I was in the midst of complaining to her when my another colleague came by. He was my class's mentor and had just gone to the class to pass them money for their class BBQ this Sat. He told me that my class was planning to give me a surprise later and asked me to act blur.

So I went into the class, pretending nothing was told to me earlier. They started off by saying some of them went off duringsecond breakout. I told them I don't believe as they will never skip my cognitive class (so sad, that means more grading to do). Anyways, it was FISHY cos as they were speaking, 2 of the girls were holding their handphone cameras and shooting video of me. They kept insisting that their classmates really left and were playing soccer on the lawn. I played along and said, 'Oh really?' 'Really one Faci, you don't believe, go to the window and see loh'. Unsuspectingly I pulled opened the blinds and the 5 of them jumped out from behind the blinds. Oh man, I was shocked...I mean I was expecting cockroach or something to be behind there but i did not expect humans!!!!!!

This class is really naughty but i love teaching them. Their class is the only class which I don't dread going to school.I am going to miss them when term ends in a month's time.

No comments: