Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My All time favourite



I chanced upon this crystal shop at Chinatown whilst shopping with my dad last week. They were able to mix and match crystals according to what 1 wanted and thus instead of getting 3 bracelets, i.e., one for rutilated quartz, one for black tourmaline and one for dzi beads, i got a 3 in 1 package. Great deal!

1) Rutilated quartz - for accumulation of wealth --->> I received a small windfall on Wednesday, one day after buying it!


2) Black tourmaline - Repelling of negative energies. A protective stone.

3) Heaven and Eart Dzi beads - Balances ying and yang and combines the forces of the three universe - Heaven, Earth and Human. The significance of this combination is said to bring balance and serenity in the order of life, and turn an individual's potentiality into actual vibrant and useful energy and achieve greater things in his life. It'll also help to clear any obstacles which may cause harm --->> One opprtunity came knocking whilst I was waiting for my dzi beads and crystals to be strung.

No comments: