Friday, December 05, 2008

TIC

Desmond and I went to the BJ Municipl Public Security Bureau to settle my residence permit. Summer, her office girl, prepared all the documents for us and we went down right away after all was done. We waited for almost 2 hours for our turn, reason being, there was only one counter open cos the rest went for lunch. ----->> Shouldn't they practise staggered lunch hour?

Finally our turn came. We went happily to the counter, hoping everything will be accepted by the officer. She went through the documents, saw my medical documents and then said crudely, "No, this one will not do, you have to go to the BJ Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine, to exchange your Singapore medical report to BJ one." We were like WTF (*excuse my language, i was really pissed off. I came here, early in the morning after barely touching down for 2 hours and then you tell me this. Well, if she had said you need to do another medical checkup in BJ for this application as your singapore's medical checkup was to apply visa, then, that would be acceptable...but to go there, just to exchange for a report??!!!) So silly!!!!

But then Desmond told me...well TIC

P.S, Make a guess what does TIC stand for.

No comments: