Thursday, April 16, 2009

Amuses

Does it pay to be slightly above average in looks. You bet!

An interesting observation which I wanted to share

Setting: Cubicle of a colleague who is slightly above average in looks. Man standing close to the woman (very clear invasion of personal space)

Main characters: One above middle age man and one 30-ish above average looking married woman.

Language: Chinese

Man: Let me show you something *shows her something sqeamish from his handphone

Woman: Eee...why you let me see this? So ugly and scary. I don't want to see, bring it away.

(Man continues to show others to woman)

Woman: Ah...go away, i don't want to see this.

Man : See la, if this (referring to the picture) cost cheaper, about 1K, i will buy and let you see.

Woman: Yucks, Eeeeee.......

((Conversation of this open teasing has been shortened.))

The next day, same setting, same characters....

Man: How come you never wait for me for lunch?

Woman: Siao ah, don't disturb me

Man: How about lunch tomorrow? I treat you.

Woman: Really meh? * Laughter

FREE LUNCH EARNED!!

No comments: