Friday, August 07, 2009

Did it helped to block off some evil?

I bought a Jade pi xiu bracelet from China recently. As it has not been cleansed, i decided to bring to J's shop for cleansing. She put the bracelet into the singing bowl to rid it of all 'dirty' things. I decided to wear it at the bus stop whilst waiting for my bus to arrive. Immediately after i wore it, the bus came and i rushed up the bus and tapped my ezlink card. I found a seat at the back and the moment i sat down on the seat, the bracelet broke. All the jade beads and the pi xiu fell into my bag, i heard the sound of beads dropping on the floor, i bend down but could not find any.

I felt as if my body was drained of all load ( i had been feeling tired recently) and I thought, hmmm...maybe the pi xiu helped me in some ways cos after cleansing, its powers could have been upped..;-P dunno if it is true but i chose to believe.

No comments: