Friday, July 22, 2005

Murphy's Law.....I refuse to believe

Jan mentioned that when you are about to be sucessful, there are bound to be hindrances or obstacles blocking your pathway to sucess.

These few days after my tw trip has not been very smooth. Fly having some problems with her prospects, my (1+5)'s son is down with high fever, my auntie n cousin decline my invitation to be in this biz ......

BUT, I refuse to believe that it is Murphy's law at work!!

1) (1+5) son's sick but he agrees to meeting up next week.
2) Cyn is coming for TCm class
3) Maybe is still keen to explore the biz
4) Fly has more prospects coming down next week

and that means i have a busy week ahead. This week is just planting the seeds, wait for it to germinate over the weekend and flowers will bloom next week!

That is what I call "Mindset change" and "Never say die"

No comments: