Friday, July 08, 2005

Wat are friends for?

1) Playing mahjong
2) Sharing good food
3) Talking nonsense
4) Motivation
5) Catching up
6) Making you feel frustrated and upset (but that is because you care enough for them to feel this way)

Happy that yesterday I was able to chat and catch up with one of my good buddy on the virtual highway. I was thinking hard, trying to recall how long I've known this friend of mine. 4 years...four solid years. Can rem the days we spend walking around AMK central and talking nonsense in the office. I was still studying for my masters that time and she just graduated. Time flies but glad we still keep in contact.

Actually come to think of it, I do not have much friends, unlike Brownie. He always encourages me to go out and meet more pple, know more friends. But seriously I am contented to be with my books, my 3 best frens from the force (Tail, Underground and P zai) and my existing, rather small circle of friends.

"Friends are like the bacon bits in the salad bowl, the toppings on your ice cream." Yummy

No comments: