Thursday, January 24, 2008

How time files

Rewind to the times when I first started teaching my three class in poly. It was a new term, everyone was new and shy. Things were ok, moving along fine. Before i knew it, 15 weeks flew past...just like that...vroooommmm....

What can I say about my classes? Well W15B is the serious and task oriented type. Getting some of them to talk (even after 15 weeks) was like asking them to do a bunjee jump! E35R has a good mix, but generally all were participative and forthcoming with their ideas. I LOVE facilitating this class. Each of them has their own idiosyncrasies. I have a Harry Potter lookalike who everyone loves to tease; I have emo kid who is really not an emo at heart; I have some very insightful and analytical students who never fail to amaze me with their good thinking skills and reasoning and many others. I was supposed to co fac this class with another colleague of mine. I was glad I asked my MC let me take this class all the way! Some pics










Lastly, my W46E - I facilitated half a semester for this class. They are the wildest bunch you can imagine. I have students performing magic, skate boarding and doing henna painting in the class during breakouts. They were vocal, unafraid to voice their thoughts and I love exchanging my ideas with them.

These three classes, all with their unique bunch of students inside.

No comments: