Thursday, June 26, 2008

Detoxed....tai tai therapy

Havent been indulging in my 'tai tai' activities for so long. My time has been pretty much taken up by my little precious. Well, i guess that is why they alway say that when you are married and have kids, you will end up being a 黄脸婆。No No, I do not want to become one, it is just too scary. I must make this extra effort to maintain and take care of my appearance. If not those monies spent on facial, skin care and collagen drinks will be wasted.

So i decided to go and do something to my hair. Although my mother insists that my hair looks ok, i still feel that it looks like a messy mushroom. Thus, I decided to rebond. I always feel good when i rebond my hair. Looking at my pencil straight hair which does not require any combing makes me feel ...oh so very good....hahahh

The salon also has pedicure services, thus i decided to try something which I have been eyeing for for a long time - nail art...yes, although this has been around for so long, i did not try it cos i feel that it is a waste of time, what if myprecious destroys my nails. Anyways, I shall stop thinking about these and start to do what I always did before I had him.

My rebonded hair and painted toes really made a difference! I felt detoxed and cleansed. I even put on make up to school today, which I stopped doing it since Desmond stopped fetching me to work. Cos hor, it is really uncomfortable having a sweaty made up face due to the long walk from MRT to school. I shall take a picture of my toes later when i get back from work.

No comments: