Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am super pissed

I was super pissed with my class today. I was trying to crack my brains to vary the meetings so as to make their lesson more interesting and in the end, they do not appreciate it and even complained!

Since this week's topic was on interaction, I decided to let the various teams appreciate different modes of interaction in learning. Three teams did discussion via msn and the other two teams normal verbal discussions. I decided to bring them to the library for our second meeting to let them have a feel of doing research with books. After I had presented my ideas to them at the end of the first meeting. They complained! Saying that they are too lazy to move to library; need to bring their backs and bums over there and back to class again for their third meeting was too much an hassle. One even said to his team mates loudly ( yes i heard you WL) that if they were doing discussion in MSN, then might as well stay at home and not come to school.

Oh man, i was so pissed!!!!! Here am I trying to make the lesson enjoyable for you guys and here you are complaining. Makes me want to drop this class so much!

No comments: