Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cabbages ain't garbage

I am not exactly a veggie lover. In fact, I don't eat vegetables that are white in colour, I eat only GREEN ones. So cauliflower and cabbages (greenish white is also out) are out. They are yucky and tasteless. I love only spinach, yes the veg that makes Popeye strong. However, what I saw on TV mobile today may hopefully erase my disdain for cabbages.

Cabbages are full of goodness. They can:

1) Cure ecezma - Mash some cabbage and apply it on affected areas.
2) Stimulate skin cells for a brighter skin
3) Prevent breast cancer
4) Aid weight loss (surprising when I keyed in cabbage in my search engine, the results I got are all on cabbage and diet)

*Disclaimer: Any views expressed here are solely of Porkie's and if you guys out there want to try, it is at your own risk.

No comments: