Monday, June 27, 2005

Nostalgic moments

7pm
Very happy today cos my god bro and god sister came to have dinner with us. It had been a long time since we spoke so much nonsense together. The table was filled with laughter and joy. My brother, me, waw and elm.....the fantastic 4!!

8.51pm
Here I am sprawling on my bed and in front of the computer, feelings of nostalgia overwhelmed me. The good ole days, when waw and elm were still young and my mum was still looking after them, flashed like old cinema images in my mind. Waw- the sweet young cute toddler who takes forever to finish her food and Elm - the chubby, lovable and yellow mee mee boy. I miss those days when I get to play with them after school. Both of them never fail to cheer me up when I was down. 14 years ago........

No comments: