Sunday, September 25, 2005

Good Service salesperson...where art thou?

I went to Anna Swee with Tail and Fly last night. Well...actually we wanted to go to Buy Baoluo and Joe cosmetics but too bad, I have no fate with the sales girl. She kept looking at our direction but did not open her mouth to ask if there is anything she could help and also to promote her products. So we ended up buying from the salesgirl at Anna Swee. She was friendly and attended to our requests and needs promptly...I ended up spending $126 and my tail $183. Not sure about fly. Fly, did you end up buying cosmetics too? *winkz

Alright, I confessed! I am a suck*r for good service. But who isn't? With the great emphasis on good service from the retail industry nowadays, I am even more particular about good services from them.

No comments: