Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Is it a hint?

I am sitting in my office, staring at my lap top, totally exhausted after some data analysis. Eyes are tired and wanted a break. So I clicked onto the astrology website which Tealeaf recommended and started exploring.

Not an easy website to read cos it is all in Chinese (*Aiyoh, Mr Big is back and as usual makes so much noise, talking to himself. He is noisy and disturbing Porkie. Argh... having some problem concentrating now!) Ok, back to this website. I scroll down and spotted this section : Your star signs and career. Click, click...Porkie went into her star sign and started reading. Hey hey hey, it reads that porkie is suitable to be in the teaching line. A natural teacher because of their great sense of responsibilities. Hmm...just when I am at my career crossroad

*Porkie in deep thoughts.......

No comments: