Tuesday, July 17, 2007

3 working days left

I am on half-day leave today. Going to eat high tea buffet @ Equinox with my friends. I brought along my digital camera to snap pics of our outing later, so decided to go around the office, snapping pictures. I took pictures of my cubicle (my first home in office and the most secluded place in the office and had the most privacy), CG’s counter (that is my second home in the office) and the whole office…I forgot the beloved green snake, my favourite resource room and my favourite office corner –the pantry!! That is where I spent my time snacking at 11am and 4pm. Oh no,l how could I forgot…never mind, will snap pics of it with my hp.

Happily clicking the shutter for 10 minutes, I head back to my cubicle, ready to finish up my self mutilation concept paper. 2 hours later, I am done!! Spelling, grammar, expressions all checked! 50 minutes left before I call it a day. So I decide to wander around the office. Not that my office is very big lah..but I decided to take a slow walk around. (ok, the slow walk took me like 3 minutes to finish).

No comments: