Monday, October 06, 2008

Operation Panda Bear - Medical Checkup

This morning went for our medical checkup for visa application. SGH is the ONLY hospital that China recognises for its visa. Called up as early as one month ago to book a slot.

Reached there about 10am and registered. I was glad that my mum went with me cos I needed to do blood test, urine test, x ray and ECG. We were both glad that there was internet access over at the Health Screen Centre too. I logged on to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and that kept Isaac occupied for a good half an hour whilst i go for my checks.

X ray was fine, ECG showed that I have an irregular heart beat ( I know about this condition few years back), blood and urine test unknown yet. Issac and I both cleared the physical examination too. Hopefully will get the green light for visa application.

No comments: