Thursday, October 09, 2008

PiG out and ShoP'In

I went out with Angela last Tuesday. She came to pick me up at about 10 plus in the morning for a day of pigging and shopping. We had wanted to eat buffet at Sakura at Orchard Shopping centre but we went there too early and we were too hungry, as a result we ended up eating at Parkway Thai at Centrepoint. Not a bad choice actually. Here's some pics of our pig out :

Jac's round 1:


Angela's round 1:


Her round 2:


We decided to call it a day at the restaurant after 2/3 rounds of food, 1 round of dessert/ice cream. Not our personal best, perharps we are getting old and our worn out stomach can stomach so much food at one go. So we proceed to the next part - ShoP'in

Actually it was more of Angela accompanying me as I shop around for stuff. I bought bras, panties, wollen tights at Marks and Spencer. Tried on the knee length boots, nearly bought but discovered discolouring at the top of the boots.

Then we went over to OG to check out the boots they carry. Not very nice so we decided to go Robinson's. Saw a pair of ECCO boots, not bad but then no my size! We were walking around and then decided to go to VIVO, since that woman has never been there.

Went to ECCO at Vivo, got that pair of boots. We went pass Giant, saw milk powder on sale and we bought 7 tins, all to be air flown to China.

My total damage for the day? 700 plus....my goodness!!!!!

No comments: