Thursday, October 02, 2008

Shopping for Operation Panda Bear

My off days are now spent shopping in preparation for Beijing. Finished buying one set of winter clothing for myself and Isaac. Will not buy too much, just one set cos it is so much cheaper over at Beijing. As long as Isaac got one set to wear when we touch down, it should be fine. I heard it is now 13 degrees over there...shiok!!! I wanna get those knee length boots as well....

I also bought Isaac's cleanser and moisturiser. Bought like half a dozen each. No choice, he has sensitive skin and with the recent milk scandal in China, I don't want to risk it, better ship all over there. Like one of my colleague says, I fast becoming a parallel importer. I plan to send milk powder over as well. Am waiting for sale...i hope it will be soon cos usually they will have sale once every few months.

No comments: