Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I am so frustrated!!!

I am frustrated!!!!! Not at myself but at my fren. Argh....very pissed.

I have been talking to this fren of mine, trying to encourage her, trying to get her out of negativity. After half a year, I am on the verge of throwing the towel....please, XX, dun make me do that.

Anything and everything I say, she will reply with negative statements. " i don't know what to do," "I can't handle this," blah blah and many more..... She attributes it to her past, she is afraid of going through the same stage and clings on to a relationship unworthy of her attention.

C'mon, Life is just not about having a man....there are still so many things in this world to enjoy. If you want to see change, you MUST first be the change.

P.S. I hope she sees this entry. Hrmp!!

No comments: