Saturday, August 20, 2005

Jump'in J

I met up with my mortal yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I am not dead ......I was just an angel to someone during a game we played during my previous company's orientation. I was her angel and she's my mortal and coincidentally, we share the same christian name, just spelt differently.

It was a short dinner appointment. We went to Pacific coffee after a good half an hour trying to find the way to the carpark and getting a lot for her car. We talk a lot......about our life, about her new biz enterprise .....somehow, like I always love to say, "Things happen for a reason."

There is a reason why 2 weeks ago, when I was on the bus, I decide to sms her asking if she has any opportunities for me. There is also a reason why, despite my financial constraints, decided to go to TW last month. There is a reason why I received many offers of "ECA" this month.

Was it to prepare myself for leaving the present organisation that I am in now?

Am I ready to Jump 'in?

No comments: