Friday, August 26, 2005

This entry is specially dedicated to my Tail

Tail,

We have known each other for 8 years and 1 month. Close to a decade already. Time really flies. I can still remember when we were at OCS training to be officers, running the SOC and the times when we hid in the pantry, eating tom yam maggi mee with P zai and underground, the times when we had mass orgy at my bunk, eating potato chips and snacks, until lao niang catch us, bingeing on Mar's hotel dinner buffet every weekend and yet not grow fat. (Hey, did you realise that my memories of the OCS days were all about food?

Then we graduated, posted to the respective airbases and each had own busy lives to run. Drifted apart and then fortunately was reunited and now we are as close as super glue - meeting each other for dinner and mj sessions with those two. I am so glad I have the three of u as my best buddies. We have been through shit, joy, and what not. But the important thing is we never fail to support and hold each other's hands during our troubled times.

Today, you have touched my heart again. Many a times, it is Porkie who has been motivating you and asking you to stay positive. BUT, today, you are the one who said all the motivating and comforting words. I feel that my labourious effort in encouraging you to be strong mentally has paid off and the fruits of my labour is exceptionally SWEET.

Thank you tail.

No comments: