Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do not go the The Studioloft for any photo taking

Dear friends,

I have a very bad experience with Maryann from the Studio Loft. I brought my son for a photo shoot last month based on my colleague's recommendation. Their service was horrible.

1) She was very rough when she handled my son. She carried him very roughly and force him to sit still in the basket. As he was not wearing any top, his back suffered a few scratches as the basket was rattan.

2) The delivery of the pics took close to one month. Granted that they are shifting to another premise but they should ensure that the processing time shoudl not take so long.

3) Collection of pics - I arranged to collect the pics from her at a stipulated time and date. She agreed and when i emailed to confirm the timing again, she said that she need to go out to buy something for her new studio and will hang the pics outside her door!!!! My goodness, what customer service is that? Totally irresponsible.

No comments: