Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nothing beats seeing it with your eyes...Part 2

27.03.08
AM – Explored the shopping area around our hotel. Went to check out Isaac’s stuff, they have Mummy poko and Pampers over there. Cheaper if you are a member of the supermarket. As for milk powder, they do not carry Gain IQ but Abbott Lab had given us the number to call at their Beijing office, so that is settled.
PM – Went back to hotel. Very tired cos I did not sleep well the past few days. I slept the whole PM away.
Evening - It’s back to business dinners and lunches for Desmond. His colleague gave us a welcome dinner, together with his wife. I have a love and hate relation with these entertainments. Love it cos I can go and explore nice places which I normally will not go; Love it cos I get to see new pple and things; Hate it cos I have to put on a smiley face and network (I am an introvert and all these tax me out! Hahha)

Waitresses setting up the table for us in the restaurant.



No comments: