Friday, April 18, 2008

Things happen for a reason

Lately I had been so tired. I think it was the accumulation of so many things happening in my life, that left me physically and mntally tired. I so badly need a respite, i need a sanctuary to recharge and to find the balance. Anyways that was my state of mind...until i met up with this old friend of mine and her partner. Since she started her own training company, we have been wanting to meet, yet everytime we could not as our schedule clashed. Finally, I met up with her yesterday and we were catching up with each other's life and also discussing about our possible biz collaboration. And i think i finslly found a harbour which I could dock temporarily, stepping out of my hectic life, taking a breather and really take stock of my life. This was what I had been wanting to do for close to 2years but i never had the opppty, until i met up with this fren of mine. Thus i firmly believe - things happen for a reason. It was for a reason that out of the blue i clicked on her profile in facebook and realised she started another company with her partner; it was for a reason that i decided to send her a note in facebook as I was looking for biz oppty after turning AA; And guess what? I saw a rainbow early this morning and I think it serves as an indication of a promise of hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

bttm said...

hey what happen to your shoutout? ya i can understand the stress of being alone and coping with the stress of packing and shifting.. support group for the closet tai tais....